Membership in the AZUS
Please join your colleagues, get involved in the Arizona urology scene and stay connected to your community.
We have reached a milestone this year (2016) - over 75% of Arizona Urologists are now members of the AZUS
Membership categories and annual dues are as follows:
• Active Urologists - $200 dues
• Urologist Senior - $100 dues
• Corresponding (out of state) - no dues
• Candidates (Resident/Fellow) - no dues
• Affiliates (PA's, APP's, Health Pros, etc.) - no dues
MEMBER BENEFITS AND VALUE
• Representation at all levels of government
• Representation at AUA, JAC, WSAUA, AACU, ArMA
• Educational Value - CME credit
• Networking & Community Involvement
• Health Policy updates affecting your practice in AZ
• Leadership Opportunities, Awards & Career Building
• AZUS Website - Member Directory Listing
• News, Bulletins & Alerts
• Discounted Registration Fee at Annual Meeting
Questions regarding membership, contact us at 714-550-9155 or gro.l1579974206acigo1579974206loruZ1579974206A@ofn1579974206i1579974206
NOTE: Organization dues may be deductible as professional or business expenses, to the extent allowable by law. Dues and other contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income purposes.
The property of this Society is irrevocably dedicated to educational and scientific purposes and no part of the net income or assets of this organization shall ever inure to the benefit of any officer or member thereof, or to the benefit of any private persons.