Get Membership in the AZUS
Please join your colleagues, get involved in the Arizona urology scene and stay connected to your community.
Remember: As a voting member in ArMA, AZUS provides all members with a voice in legislation affecting all Arizona Urologists
Over 75% of Arizona Urologists are now members of the AZUS
Membership categories and annual dues are as follows:
• Active Urologists - $200 dues
• Urologist Senior - $100 dues
• Corresponding (out of state) - $100
• Candidates (Resident/Fellow) - no dues
• Affiliates (PA's, APP's, etc.) - no dues
MEMBER BENEFITS AND VALUE
• Free Reg for you and your Spouse/Guest at Meeting
• Representation at all levels of government
• Representation at AUA, JAC, WSAUA, AACU, ArMA
• Educational Value - CME credit
• Networking & Community Involvement
• Health Policy updates affecting your practice in AZ
• Leadership Opportunities, Awards & Career Building
• AZUS Website - Member Directory Listing
• News, Bulletins & Alerts
NOTE: Organization dues may be deductible as professional or business expenses, to the extent allowable by law. Dues and other contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income purposes.
The AZUS is a non-profit organization (501 (c) 6). Our TIN is 27-0846916
The property of this Society is irrevocably dedicated to educational and scientific purposes and no part of the net income or assets of this organization shall ever inure to the benefit of any officer or member thereof, or to the benefit of any private persons.